Friday, January 14, 2011

A Series of Fortunate Events

1. DAN FOUND HIS WEDDING RING! Yay! Now he won't get hit on wherever he goes. It's been lost for months!
2. I was hired at Wilson's Diamonds
3. I posted a review of Wilson's (good or bad) and took it in for a free 10.00 coupon to Cafe Rio
(I was going to pick up Dan from campus at 9:15 and he hadn't had dinner so I went to Cafe Rio)
4. They were closing the doors but let me buy food anyway so they made it HUGE and
5. Gave me free mochata, which was a super good drink.
6. Eva came over and read through my entire honors thesis in under 1.5 hours so I'm just putting the finishing touches on and then I'M DONE WITH HONORS!!!!! (after 72 great work events, hundreds of pages of writing, and hours of reading).
I love life.

1 comment:

  1. What a great day. We need to hear about this new job. Best of luck. Mom & Dad H

    ReplyDelete