Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A One-Track Mind

Ok, I have a statement to make about myself.
I have a one-track mind.
Yesterday I visited private and charter schools; I was supposed to be writing a paper and all I could think about was how awesome it would be to spend my next year teaching. I contacted maybe 20 schools and went to some of them and asked about teaching.
Well today I am in the photography mood and all I can think about is photography. I have gone to everyone's facebook pages and blogs who loves photography and looked at all their pictures. Today in my photography class we learned about lenses so I just tried to figure out what type of lens they used and why I liked their pictures. And again, I'm supposed to be writing a paper but that's all I think about.
I have a one-track mind.
I'm working on making that track go to my paper (because it was on my paper this morning and I couldn't drag myself away from the paper to go to work).
Why does my one-track mind change so often?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment