Sunday, December 15, 2013

Fresno Adventures...early Thanksgiving

Grandma is teaching her the way of the Scheidt's! Whipped cream straight out of the bottle.

I haven't liked fish all my life, but this Salmon changed my mind. Grandpa cooks it on a cedar board with butter and salt and lemons. I loved it!


 Whew! She took after me this once. I used to be mad for 2 or 3 hours after I woke up from my nap. It didn't take her long to recover, but she sure did give a sad face!

Hummus with Grandma for dinner at the Clovis Farmer's market

Happy

Not so much

Oh dear! Sorry you don't like the tutu! (I bought it anyway :))

Fresh eggs George and I gathered by driving the golf cart across the street to his neighbors' chicken coop. Danny and I love these eggs -- they really are different than store bought eggs. The yoke is more yellow and much more hard to break.

 I loved working with Grandma in her amazing garden! Those are pepper plants!

She's a good traveling companion! She just relaxes right into that seat and hangs on for the ride.


She loved riding down the slide over and over again

Riding on the hay ride around George's neighborhood; what a chauffeur! 


What a great pumpkin artist you are, Milah

 Danny's "Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater" then mine and on the right is Auntie Susie's. We each won a category.

The pumpkin lineup!

And a little family pic. I love Milah's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment