Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ukraine Temple Dedication

I saw this video about a week ago.
I love the Russian people!
I love understanding a little of what they say.
I love their accents.
I love their testimonies.
I love their devotion to the gospel.
I love how the gospel changes their lives.


This made me cry! I felt the spirit so strongly!

I have a friend, Yulia, from Samara Russia (where Dan served his mission) and she was there! She performed! She now can go to the temple of the Lord!
I love her conviction and how the gospel is everything to her.
She is the "Eden" of the Samara branch; she sings beautifully, dances, and loves missionary work.
Nearly every picture on her facebook has something to do with the gospel!
What an example Yulia is to me!



Julia--left

the long bus ride!


so many of her pictures are with missionaries!

 In the church building Dan and I visited. She LOVES the temple and the book of mormon, can you tell?

to top it all off, she's hilarious!

1 comment: