Monday, March 14, 2011

Yoga

Today was a crazy day and I went to yoga stressed out and PMS.
I left excited to start another day, thinking about nature and my wellness, most of my headache went away, and I felt so rejuvenated and happy.
I focused on releasing positive energy and breathing, which taught me to take life a little slower.
At the beginning, the instructor suggested that we contemplate something to think on throughout the exercises; it may be turning your heart toward Japan. Later, the instructor told us to focus on the area in between our eyes and to focus on releasing positive energy through that area and I felt my headache subside.
Who would have ever known Yoga could make you feel so great about life!
I was so excited to see Danny; so excited for work tomorrow; and so excited for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment