Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My OWN music taste

I have found my very own music taste, what makes my heart sing.
I love it on a sunny day with the windows rolled down,
A snowy day when I'm curled up drinking herbal tea,
When I'm cooking
ALL THE TIME
It's Kelly Sweet radio on pandora; tonight these were some of the songs it played:
Between the Lines -- Sarah Bareilles
Pitter Pat -- Erin McCarley
Dream On -- Kelly Sweet
Hometown Glory -- Adele
Can't Help Falling In Love -- Ingrid Michaelson
Heal Over -- KT Tunstall
Hazy -- Rosi Golan
Still -- Hope
Free Fallin' -- John Mayer
Red Wine 'Til Daylight -- Keri Noble
Curious -- Holly Brook
Raincoat -- Kelly Sweet
White Houses -- Vanessa Carlton
Cry -- Many Moore
The Way I Am -- Ingrid Michaelson
Ready for Love -- Kelly Sweet
Humble Me -- Norah Jones I ESPECIALLY LIKED THIS ONE
Daughters -- John Mayer
City -- Sara Bareilles
Leave Me in the Dark -- Keri Noble
Corrine Bail -- Put Your Records On
Stupid for You -- Marie Digby

No comments:

Post a Comment